Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a powerful tool that demonstrates through interactive activities why we and others act the way we do. This basic understanding helps increase our tolerance of others’ behaviors. Knowing ourselves and how we interact with other types empowers us to respond positively in any given situation as a team leader, team member or manager.
By completing an assessment and participating in individual and team exercises, participants will gain an understanding about themselves and others.
MAJOR COURSE OBJECTIVES
The Myers-Briggs course is designed to enable participants to:
- Discover one’s personality type (one of a possible 16 types)
- Explore other’s perception of various personality types
- Discover why some types have more difficulty in interacting with other types
- Value the differences by learning the strengths of each type
- Be more accepting of one’s own behavior
- Communicate more effectively with each type
- Recognize and respect the differences in others
Participants completing this Myers-Briggs workshop will gain or enhance their skills in:
- Being more comfortable with one’s self
- Understanding differences and responding accordingly without emotions
- Improving relationships both in the workplace and personally
- Building tolerances for other types thus decreasing stress and conflict
- Understanding how to communicate with different types
Course Dates: July 19-20, 2016 (8am-5pm)REGISTER NOW
Course Price: $695.00
Added Bonus: This course includes a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment and and an opportunity to participate in a blended learning follow-up session.
205 Scientific Drive
Norcross, GA 30092
Questions: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org