DescriptionTopics Discussed:• Quality assurance auditing practice and principle
• Industry Standards intent and control
• Comparison of current ASME NQA-1 edition 2008 with previous editions
• Practical application of intended audit goals
• Audit application regarding NQA-1 and Commercial Grade Dedication
• Engaging restrictive “Reasonable Assurance”
• Summary of NRC current focus, highlights from the annual conference
• 10CFR Part 21 “Defects and Noncompliance”Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved with inspection, auditing, quality engineering, and quality management from power plants, laboratories, manufacturers, and suppliers involved with nuclear power plant quality requirements.Auditor Certification and Exam
You will receive a certificate satisfying the 10CFR50 Appendix B and ASME NQA-1 nuclear lead auditor training qualification and re-qualification requirements for a Lead Auditor.
Course Date: March 24-26, 2020
Course Price: $1,395.00Location:
205 Scientific Drive
Norcross, GA 30092Course Times: 8am-5pm each day (Tuesday – Thursday)Questions: Email NTI at email@example.com