DescriptionNTI COVID-19 UPDATE:
NTI will be enforcing proper social distancing during this course, so we have decreased the number of people allowed in the in person class at NTI’s facility.
Register today to ensure yourself a seat!
There is now a Live On-line Class option: Look for this option when registering for the class. We will mail all course materials and you will participate in the class being held at NTI. This was tested during our last training class and was very successful. We learned a few things and will have an improved experience for the next group of students.
Topics Discussed:• Quality assurance auditing practice and principle
• Industry Standards intent and control
• Comparison of current ASME NQA-1 edition 2008 with previous editions
• Practical application of intended audit goals
• Audit application regarding NQA-1 and Commercial Grade Dedication
• Engaging restrictive “Reasonable Assurance”
• Summary of NRC current focus, highlights from the annual conference
• 10CFR Part 21 “Defects and Noncompliance”Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved with inspection, auditing, quality engineering, and quality management from power plants, laboratories, manufacturers, and suppliers involved with nuclear power plant quality requirements.Auditor Certification and Exam
You will receive a certificate satisfying the 10CFR50 Appendix B and ASME NQA-1 nuclear lead auditor training qualification and re-qualification requirements for a Lead Auditor.
Course Date: October 21-23, 2020
Course Times: 9:00 AM-5 PM each day (Wednesday – Friday)
Course Price: $1,395.00Location:
205 Scientific Drive
Norcross, GA 30092Questions: Email NTI at email@example.com