COMMERCIAL GRADE DEDICATION
Mar 5,2019 - Mar 7,2019 Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This three-day course is designed to provide a better understanding of how Commercial Grade Dedication is applied in order to meet NQA-1 requirements. It is based on Revision 1 to EPRI NP-5652 and TR-102260.
Who Should Attend our Commercial Grade Dedication Class?
- Design & Procurement Engineers
- Buyers and Supply Chain Personnel
- Manufacturers wanting to implement an NQA-1 program
- Manufacturers wanting to work with someone with an NQA-1 program
- Anyone involved in the commercial grade dedication process
You Will Learn
- What is the purpose of Commercial Grade Dedication?
- How is Commercial Grade Dedication performed?
- What is needed to start the process?
- Technical Evaluation
- Identifying the Safety Function
- Identifying Critical Characteristics
- Acceptance Planning
- Engaging Restrictive “Reasonable Assurance"
- Sample Selection Methodology
- Supplier Dedication Oversight
- What makes up a Lot/Batch?
- Production Tractability
- How to Determine a Sampling Plan
- Hands on Development of CGDS
- Overview of Commercial Grade Dedication Process of Computer Program and Digital Equipment
- Challenging dedications and samples of Part 21 reports will be discussed, as well as additional evaluations of seismic sensitive components originally qualified.
You will receive a certificate of completion upon passing the exam.
Nuclear Training Institute
205 Scientific Dr
Norcross, GA 30092